Peruvian Caesar Salad Recipe
Caesar salad is a delicious appetizer that consists of fresh and powerful ingredients loaded with a lot of flavor. There are several versions, the most common is the Italian; However, today we bring you our Peruvian version. It is usually served as an accompaniment for almost any type of main course or as an entree.
This time we bring you the recipe for Peruvian Caesar salad for you to carry out and complement any main course. Share it with your loved ones and offer them an unforgettable experience with exquisite flavors. Let’s go step by step.
|Total Time:||20 minutes|
|Place of preparation:||The kitchen|
- 1 ½ cup diced toast
- 2 medium romaine lettuces
- 7oz bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1.8oz grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- The first thing you should do is wash the lettuce very well. Undo it and cut it with your hands into small pieces. Reservation.
- For the dressing: place the eggs, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, anchovies, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in the blender. Blend and add the olive oil little by little. Rectify the seasoning and reserve.
- In a bowl place the lettuce, the pieces of bread, the bacon and stir everything.
- At the time of serving add the dressing, sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese and you will be ready to taste.
Tips or secrets to prepare the caesar salad
- If you want to enrich the flavor of this salad you can add chicken breast strips.
- You can use any type of lettuce. Whatever you use will be equally delicious.
- Croutons can be made at home by roasting the bread in a pan with a little butter or a dash of oil.
How caesar salad is prepared
This simple preparation consists of ingredients such as lettuce, anchovies, bacon, Parmesan cheese, bread, onion, mayonnaise, among others. Basically, as in almost all salads, it is about mixing all these ingredients harmoniously until you get a perfect composition of flavors and textures.